Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Looking for Mr. Sun....


Looking for the sun, where did he go? Must be a man since he is so difficult to find????

I can finally open the chicken house and let my hens roam free range even though there is not any ground to be seen. They needed to stroll or so I think. I am hoping there will be enough thawing today so I won't have to carry water to the livestock, my arms and shoulders are beginning to become sore, guess I need more stretching. I watched my Mavs last night and read some more about the alternative cancer treatments. I figured out why your physician will not give you a list of the alternative treatments when you are diagnosed: the drug companies would have his lic. revoked, too much extra money in the pockets of the drug companies, the ones that do give you alternatives are brave souls. If only people would do their own research. I am going to have to injure my finger just to keep from ordering more books, that one punch system that amazon.com has is just too easy. I did some more study in my speed reading so I can catch up on my reading,

I have many, many birds this morning eating on the front deck and from my kitchen window, they are hoping for a thaw also so they can find their own bugs and seeds. Lonna brought me bird seed, horse food, goat food, chicken food, cat food and dog food; just a little people food. We can all be fat and happy for another week. I think Barky will go home today; his dad will pick her up. I might make a path for him to get into the house after I do the wash, sweep up the trash and try to remove some of the ice in front of my door. I don't have to worry about anyone invading my house because he/she would kill themselves getting in and if he/she got in the dogs would lick him/her until they would beg to be let out. I is so nice to reach goals and I have reached my first one; no mis spellings!

No comments:

Post a Comment