Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Prepare for not getting my Social Sec. Check


As I look out my window, I cannot see the sun; that is so disappointing. Maybe later today. I have another long list today so I must get busy even without the sun to cheer me on. I am re listening to Donna Gates this morning and am gaining tidbits of info all the time. The dogs are all happy because I presented them with new bones this morning, another visit to the butcher is needed because I gave them the last of my supply. I am so grateful today that I can run outdoors barefoot, enjoy the wonderful earth and improve my wellness. Weather is so different and feels like spring. I am feeling a bit guilty because my neighbor has really cleaned up his yard and mine looks a bit messy. I had thought that this month I might be able to come up with money to purchase the portable infrared sauna but it looks like the government might get frozen and I won't get my social security check, I hope the House of Rep. members who have Moms and Dads on social security realize what a hardship their radical deeds will cause for we seniors.

No comments:

Post a Comment