Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Teaching at Lifelong Learning Center, I hope


I guess it is spring today, rainy; I thought it was April Showers, I mast have been wrong. That Poncy Phil probably messed up the schedule for showers, etc. The picture is of my little expectant mom, still waiting to drop that kid.

I went to town yesterday and met with Horward Foy, he has started a learning center and I like it very much, I am going to try to teach some classes there. Check it out http://www.llcnwa.com/ take a look and see if you want to go to a class or teach a class. I really had a nice visit, then went to Panera Bread to do some work on the computer and put in my info.

I ended up at Bud's busing tables for them because they were busy, Keith requested that I drop by today about 12:30 and help them out an hour or so.

Lonna found two 1 yr old min. doxie sisters that have to find a home, if no one else offers; doxies can always find a home with me. My dogs, cats and livestock really missed me when I was gone yesterday but they are going to have to get used to me not being here all the time; I'm getting out some. i got my weight lifting done for the week, carrying 50 pounds of chicken food, 40 pounds of horse food and forty pounds of dog food from the driveway up the steps and into the back room; weight training done for the week. At the same time I got my walking in for the day.

I spent last night doing some outlines for the classes I want to do at the Lifelong Learning Center of Northwest Arkansas. Really fun, had trouble going to bed because I lost my concept of time. One of my favorite things is to plan the class then lead it, can't think of anything more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment