Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Getting thawed out and back to learning.


Thawing is going well, did not even get down to freezing last night. Lots of mud but I can tolerate that when the sun shines. Lonna brought me some blackberry and raspberry plants yesterday so will get them in the ground this week. They came from Walmart so may not live (they do not care for their plants); I will plant and see what happens. My berry plants died last year. My animals and I are happy that we can see real dirt. I am listening to a replay of Dr. Shealy this morning, I really love that old man, he is such an intelligent man and has done so much for health and wellness. The cats are very happy because Lela has gone home, they are so smart that the minute she went out the door, they all began to roam about the house and rub against my legs, really enjoy themselves. We expended a lot of energy getting the driveway cleared enough to park off the highway in order to unload my food etc. from her car and load up Lela and Rambo, two wonderful loving dogs.

I turned on book tv this week end and lucky for my finances, there are no good reviews this week end so far. I have to get back on track with all my wellness programs since I will not spend so many hours trying to keep my farm animals warm, fat and happy. Getting back to memory exercises, eye exercises, more stretching, more rebounding, meditation time, Dr. Shealy's energy programs, etc. I might even get my car started, get some of the house cleaned, etc. etc. It sounds like I had better get started. All the time listening to webinars, especially Dr. Norm Shealy. I have started creating another book also, I was afraid I would get withdrawal symptoms if I do not keep working on creative writing. My how I love seeing that big orange ball of sun this morning, the indoor/outdoor cats even wanted to be fed out on the deck this morning, they give me instructions every morning of what their plans are and of course, I do what they request. I have a busy day ahead so I had better 'hush up' and get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment