Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 7, 2011

Review of the superbowl???

Super bowl game pretty good but all the rest terrible; half time, national anthem, ads. The only good ads had animals doing the performing. The little boy that starts the car; I saw that in the 1970's when Brad Archer used my desk as a car, had the varnish off it where he started it with his thumb. I guess they are surprised that a kid could have an imagination. I hate to start of negative but now I am over it!!
no new snow today, just a few flakes. I hope my hose will thaw today so I can get all the water at the barn lot filled and no carrying water today??? I hope. My garbage has been at the street since Friday morning and it is still there, bet they will not forget to charge me for a pick up. Still lots of beautiful birds every color and size.
If those wealthy 'movie stars' would stay out of trouble, we would have no news. So tired of hearing about their problems. Now I guess we are going to hear those high paid football players and their wealthy owners fussing about money when it could all be handled by cutting profits by half and salaries by half and cutting ticket prices by half so real Americans could afford to attend the games. Take a page from the books of the Texas Rangers, cheap family tickets and food so real families can see them play and enjoy the games. A "cheap team" that made it to the world series. If I did not already love them, I would love them just for that attitude.
I did a lot of reading on the cancer treatment "Protocel" and really found the new information very good. I bought a bottle of it several months ago so I could let someone try it, it was refused so she could do chemo and now she is dead. I wonder when people will notice that the physicians do not have a superman cape or a halo and start thinking for themselves. Am I a bit bitter; yes, when I see them killing people every day.
I need some sunshine and I also need to be able to see the earth. My attitude will be much better when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment