Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 18, 2011

Listening to Donn Gates a true expert


I am listening to Donna Gates, my favorite nutrition expert, she is great! I might as well learn as I do the terrible cleaning chores, the wash, hang out the clothes, etc., etc. Unless someone calls and disrupts me i am in for a drudge filled day. It is warm enough to walk outdoors barefoot and dig some holes for plants. I am going to make a salad from the celery root I purchased at the health food store and use my home made mayo. As I always do, I will embellish the recipe. My kefir is also ready to refrigerate.

I put the link for Donna Gates on FB and my blog, hope everyone listens to her, she is truly an expert.

It was almost painful watching my Suns and my Mavs play against one another last night on TV, since I want both to win, how can that happen????

My little red hens have hidden their nest and so I don't have my cagefree, organic egg to eat, I have to find that nest because I need my eggs.

I have to get busy with my list and the chores I hate to do!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment