Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Beautiful sunshine




Beautiful sunshine today, looks warm but I am not fooled by the look, after running with the dogs and feeding all the outdoor animals, I know how cold it is but it will warm up I am sure. I am listening to Darren Weissman who teaches Infinite Love and Gratitude; replaying a webinar. I have gratitude for the ability and strength to care for all these animals and am very grateful for the sun, more time outdoors. I think Jill will come for a while this morning so I am grateful that I can talk to a two legged creature also. Plenty of football to watch today and I will love it!


I think Dixie and Xena will be going home this afternoon and that will give me a bit more floor space. Most of them are napping now but Jackson, Rambo and Zoey, they are playing right under my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment