Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Peanut Brittle


I am replaying the lecture by Dr. Symeon Rodger this morning because I am in and out so much I miss a lot so have to keep re listening. It makes me want to start my exercises and Qigong right away this morning, so I can negate the 7 deadly spirals of disease in my body.

Very windy today so lots of sounds in my little house that are not dog or cat sounds, more like ghost sounds.

My children and their friends went to "Steal you dollar city" yesterday; it has been tradition in our house for 40 years to always bring me some peanut brittle when anyone goes, so, I have peanut brittle to eat today. When my children were small, my husband was always taking groups of under served children and disabled adults on trips to Silver Dollar City and when ever he went he always brought back peanut brittle. Since his death the children continue to bring me Peanut Brittle whenever they go. I am grateful that my teeth are good enough to chew it!!

Nellie, the cat, does not feel well today; did not eat all her food and spit up on my desk. She must have eaten something at the barn that did not agree with her digestive system. She is sitting here on the desk in the window asleep now. Jackson and Zoey are playing so hard that most of the dogs are having their nap interrupted. They are of course, playing right under my feet!! I have a lot to do and I have to get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment