Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"I 'had' a dream"......


I had a dream that someday I would be able to get out of bed leisurely, have my coffee, read the newspaper and be lazy in the morning. But instead of a dream, it is a nightmare, getting up, getting busy feeding everyone and making all these four legged creatures happy. Maybe, someday that dream will come true. Cool cloudy day today, the dogs have already reminded me to turn on the heat and move their beds in front of the little electric fireplace. Nellie the cat looked at me as if to say: "turn on the sunshine, this window seat is cool". Today is election day and I am going to vote the goats out of office, they have stepped on me far too often, I am going to become CEO of my own household. I don't think these creatures gave me the right to vote.

I have already been looking up information for a wellness client and need to spend some more time on it this morning, I am going to dry my clothes indoors and may even have to put on my furry slippers. I have a couple of webinars to listen to about health and wellness and one about, "how to use 'the secret'" for my benefit, haven't exactly figured that one out but give me a few more years and it will come to pass. Come with me and laugh and play today. Already reached a goal, no misspellings!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment