Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Need to do work inside today


The sick computer came home and I don't like the way it is behaving but I guess that is the problem with customer service from the support team. I can't get into hotmail, facebook, twitter of my google, I wasted a lot of time trying to get it to work so now must request help from family and friends. I just wrote this blog on it and could not get it to publish so have to rewrite.

It is so wet and cooolllddd this morning as I was caring for my livestock and running the dogs. I think I will stay inside today as much as possible. The dogs begged me to hurry and turn up the heat in the little electric fireplace so they could nap in a warm spot.

I did an evaluation of my vision program and found much improvement, I am really pleased with the program put together by Greg Marsh and would love to go learn from him in Fort Collins, Colorado. I wonder if I have any relatives who live there? I could probably stay a while with my cuz in Boulder. I would then be able to teach the program and all my friend and relatives would be able to throw away their glasses, wouldn't that be great.

I have a long list of things to do today but am going to skip most of the stuff that is outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment