Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 22, 2010

Started my Jim Kwik classes onling


It is beginning to rain so had to be certain to get Jesse back into the barn area, he hates rain. All my goats hate to get wet and I have to be certain to get them out of the back yard when it starts to rain. Everyone is fed and taking their morning nap and Nellie seems to feel better today. She ate her breakfast and has been out with the dogs a couple of times. I will get two more dogs today for sleep overs through the holiday, Coco and Molly, I really love those two dogs, but I really love most dogs. Molly a beagle and Coco a Corgi.

I am listening to Sue Mortar this morning, a replay webinar, I don't know how much good she does me but I listen, just in case. Yesterday I started my memory and speed reading program, Jim Kwik's program, an online class for 6 weeks. I started recalling my days of the Dale Carnegie classes back in the olden day, 1978 I believe was the first classes my husband and I took and really enjoyed, kept being graduate assistants until his illness and death. I started yesterday remembering lists of 10 and 20 things. I also got the class for Jill, my youngest, I think it will help her. I will get another dog tomorrow then the others will come on Wednesday.

I was not enjoying Sue Mortar so I changed to Donna Eden to listen to this morning.

As you can see from the picture, Zoey is assisting me.

1 comment: