Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Improving my skills in Spring Forest Qigong


While doing my morning chores, am listening to a replay of Dr. Norm Shealy, he is the greatest. I will probably listen a couple of times today because as I move about I miss a lot. I also have a lesson in Spring Forest Qigong to do today and a new interview with Chunyi Lin.

Beautiful sun this morning but a bit cool, did do my outdoor energy exercises barefoot but it was a bit cool. I am doing some research on ice wave patches for pain, all the info so far looks great for chronic pain in joints. spent some time yesterday researching the supplement PXP especially for people with cancer.

Nellie is enjoying the sun in the window over my desk, Princess, my pocket poodle, is in my lap, the dogs are in the sun and by the fireplace taking a morning nap, Ruby the cat is sitting in the sun in her favorite chair. and I had better get busy. I am hoping I will get my Melalueca package today, takes it a while, has been a week. I have some companies that have very rapid delivery, wonder what they do different. I usually order only if I get free shipping but sometimes I do have to break down and pay shipping. Hope to get the fall plowing of the garden done today, will have to put Princess in my pocket. Daisy is in the picture, a toy doxie.

No comments:

Post a Comment