Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 15, 2010

Northwest Arkansas Fencing Foundation Meeting


I just got back from having a get acquainted coffee for the Northwest Arkansas Fencing Foundation. I am on the board of this organization: empowering youth and disabled persons of Northwest Arkansas to become exceptional athletes through the sport of fencing. We work with under served youth of northwest Arkansas and disabled persons. Hoping to assist youth in getting college scholarships. I did get to mingle with a lot of nice 2 legged creatures and met some people I did not know. I love visiting with intelligent people.

The animals missed me, I had to hurry everyone through their morning routine because of traffic I had to leave home by 7 am. Everyone felt a bit left out because I was in a hurry. On my way home I had to pick up horse food and dog food, have to do it all so I won't burn gas to go back into town. I have a board meeting via phone this afternoon and the dogs will feel completely left out again.

I did some reading and writing yesterday as I listened to "Random acts of art" which I really enjoyed, listen to several at, http://www.knightarts.org/ it is such a pleasure to listen to and watch. Also had to research all the stuff I learned from reading the reports from the Health Science Institute. Lots of work to do today to catch up, my list is getting longer not shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment