Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Listening to Dr. Stephen Sinatra/Clint Ober


Last night I got to listen to a webinar by Clint Ober and Dr. Stephen Sinatra, two of my favorite people. they were talking about the importance of touching the earth; Earthing (grounding). I really believe that touching Mother Earth is so important and am sad that it is almost too cold to go barefoot out doors. One of the focus is healing arthritis and thyroid problems by just going barefoot or sleeping on a grounding sheet. I have the book and the grounding mat to put my feet on under my computer. If I am having trouble sleeping I place my little mat on my bed under my shoulders.

I have Molly and Coco now for the rest of the week and they are really enjoying everyone. It does get active under my feet, hope I don't trip over a dog and break some bones. Will have Dixie and Xena, Rambo and Lela on Wednesday morning.

I was reviewing the information I have on Quantum Touch Healing yesterday and found a practitioner nearby so will meet her next week and make a new friend. I also reviewed my study materials for my Jim Kwik memory program and am progressing. I am doing my vision improvement routines, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment