Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 12, 2010


I spent yesterday with my granddaughter, Molly, at college, she had the day off, her mom had the day off and I............ It was a good day, spent some time with my friends Jim and Mary Alice, in the '60s we spent lots of time together, that was 'a while back'. I am grateful that I have old friends and also grateful that Molly is doing well in college.

It looks like fall is here, cloudy, some wind and lots of falling leaves. Since my animals missed me yesterday I have the feeling that I have Velcro attached to me this morning. I have lots to catch up with today, my chores do not get done unless I do them. Several calls on the road yesterday of people needing dog/cat sitting during the upcoming holidays. A few to sleepover at Mema's house, looks like Thanksgiving will be a lot of fun, hope it isn't bad weather so we can spend a lot of time outdoors, running and playing.

I downloaded an audio by Czerral Wheeler yesterday early so I could listen and absorb the information. He was lecturing on how to make yourself and your family immune to chronic disease. Fermented superfoods was one of his answers and I of course, agreed with that suggestion. I still have to look at the research projects he did at Harvard in the '80s in which he and his co researcher cured cancer in hamsters with superfoods. It of course was dropped because the drug companies were not involved and very little money can be made on spirulina. They should have mixed it with crestor or prilosec and no one would have cancer today. There goes my soap box again so I had better shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment