Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Curious cats and bossy dogs


I am grateful that I see sun this morning, rained last night. I have a long list of things to do and much of it is outside stuff, do love the sun.

I am listening to Donna Gates http://www.bodyecology.com/ this morning, learning new things about fermented foods. I do learn a lot from her and in the background I am listening to healing sounds. I did stay up a bit late last night because I started doing some writing in my next book, had to write while I remembered some new researched information. The dogs think we deserve a nap; they do not like being up late. The cats were confused also because Lonna was home last night and they could not understand that they do not have the run of the house when she is here, she does not allow them in her room. They like to have access to every nook and cranny of the house. I can't say that I blame them. Nellie and Ruby are both very curious cats. Sophie and Stormy are still comfortable outdoors but I expect as the weather gets consistently cold they will be indoors too. I ordered some weaker reading glasses last night on http://www.zennioptical.com/ as I am improving my eyesite with Greg Marsh system. I can order reading glasses for less than $7 and can afford to keep going to weaker corrections. I will let you know how pleased I am with the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment