Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 26, 2010

winter scene out my window!


I feel like the day should be about over, too much ice to go through to feed the livestock and lots of dogs and cats to feed. Now everyone is napping and I have to get busy in the kitchen, in the bathroom and in the living room, cleaning a bit just to get through the house. Everyone is fat and happy but me and I am just fat, well maybe happy too, just tired. I will have to do a lot of qigong and rebounding today. My Internet was off this morning, the little box was not lighting up, I had to unplug and replug, don't know whether the cat or dogs were responsible, someone was. I can hear it now,"not me, not me". My trees are ice covered and the sun is shinning through them so my window looks like a Christmas card. The water did not have time to soak in before it froze so I could have skated to the barn that is if I knew how to skate. I am happy to cyber shop instead of going out to all the stores, fighting the crowds and the cold. The shopping channels keep trying to entice me with "split up your payments for 6 months", etc. Free shipping really gets me excited.

Penny brought me some really good food last evening and Lonna came and spend a couple of hours so I did get to speak to two legged creatures.

I listened to a lot of webinars yesterday and almost caught up on the ones I had saved, learned a little and now I have more stuff to research.

No comments:

Post a Comment