Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gone to the Dogs!!


As I 'cleaned' my house yesterday I listened to "Happiness for no reason", enjoyed it and will need to take some notes on it later. when I say clean; meaning able to tolerate a couple of rooms. Got a call from a friend and she has not been able to find a home for a couple of puppies, so will probably bring them on Sunday; I will put Tamera at work trying to find a home for them and a "chiwawa" that Diane has also.

I am listening to a replay of David Wolfe's newest webinar and learning a lot, will have to re listen several times. Hope I can purchase his book and DVDs.

I can't believe it but Lela just came in and knocked over my coffee cup and is trying to taste Nellie the cat. She is a loving dog but so big and clumsy. Dixie and her sister will be here later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment