Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Learning from great experts!


Princess went home so life is easier this morning, don't have to have her in my pocket all the time. I listened to a webinar by Dr. Norm Shealy last night and am replaying today, also listened to some of the information on the melaleuca website, to learn more. I have to finish the dog baths today and finish cleaning the shed so I can put away my lawnmower and tiller. Then I have to clean the tub so I can do some of Dr. Shealy's suggestions on the bath and castor oil rub for detox. I transferred some of Donna Gates' mp3 to disc and listened as I got ready for bed. I am really grateful that I have the ability to learn from all these experts.

The sun is great this morning and I am grateful that I can take off my shoes today and walk on the earth and at the same time get my vitamin D. I do have to get dressed today because Nellie reminded me that we can not run dry of canned cat food. I did the deworming of dogs and cats yesterday so used up all my ground beef so they would love their treat?? I spoke on the phone to an old friend, Pat Lemmer last night and really enjoyed my conversation, have to find a time to meet with her and teach her some healing modalities.

No comments:

Post a Comment