Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Touching the earth for health


My animals forgot to have their clocks 'fall back'. They really were quite impatient today with my lateness. I did find my hen's nest yesterday and have fresh organic, rangefed eggs now, until they hide the nest again. The sun is beautiful today and I can go barefoot today and get my DNA telemeres extended and my thyroid in the right balance. I have to get my 'bubbling Spring,' the spot just under my big toe, to touch God's earth. I got more soil on 'Lil Bear's flowerbed yesterday and planted some mums on it.

Hot coffee does feel good today and I must express my gratitude for a cup of coffee. If you watch http://www.youtube.com/ ask for "Life is like A Cup of Coffee" you will get a great inspirational piece.

I received the LifeWave order yesterday with the pain patches, Icewave, now I have to find one of my acquaintances that has pain to try them on. They use a blend of herbs placed on acupuncture points to relieve your pain immediately. If you are interested in reading about them the website is http://www.lifewave.com/ and I had to get a number to read all the information #744540. I am anxious to see if they work, just gotta get out of my house to find someone with pain. If you want to try one, just let me know. Maybe I will see a two legged creature today that has pain. I am listening to a webinar; Dr. Bradley Nelson is the speaker. Using our energy and magnets for healing. I have been reading his books and website. When I have time I am going to read more of his work.

Get to watch my Chiefs play today and tonight my poor, poor Cowboys are going to attempt to get through a game. Love them even when they are losing. The Suns are playing basketball but not on the tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment