Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 29, 2010

A Night with New Puppies


I went and got the puppies, they are cute but terrible. I had almost forgotten how really bad puppies are, I did resort to a kennel in my bedroom for them to sleep, they slept 2 hours than had to be out for 2 hours then on and on. The other dogs already hate them but are very tolerant. Of course there is pee and poop everywhere, it is a good thing I do not have anything nice to be ruined. My biggest problem is with my computer cords, etc. They bonded very rapidly and want to be close to me at all times. I named them Nash, Kidd and Buddy. Buddy was the shy one then the other two are NBA stars that I love; fast moving, assertive and everything is fun. We took Rambo and Lela home so the cats are happy but still have Molly and Coco, haven't heard from the Mama guess she just forgot to tell me she is home, I will call her soon and see if Penny could bring them home, Molly and Coco are not very tolerant of the puppies antics.

I did my Kwik learning lessons yesterday and last night tried to watch the Hallmark show, it was such a nice little show, I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment