Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 6, 2010

Cold, cold, cold




It is soooooo cooolllldddd this morning, but the sun is shinning! Jesse is 'feeling his oats' this morning so had to keep him in the back yard for a while so the female goats could relax a bit and eat, he certainly is fond of his nannies.


Dixie and Xena are still here and Rambo and Lela came this morning so I have no space in my little house. Everyone is having a great time especially Buddy; lots of playmates. Since Lela is here all the cats are living as high up in the house as possible. Everyone is napping at this moment.


Chiefs, Cowboys and Rams all won yesterday so I guess you would say that I had a lucky day. According to the experts, I watched TV many hours too many for my health.


I started my third week of memory classes and have to find places to use the stuff I learn. I am listening to Christmas music, if I could find my little tree I would put it up on a high shelf somewhere, the cats will probably enjoy it, that is, if I can find it, may have to dig one up or take a limb from my huge pine tree. By the way, spell check says; cooollllddd is not a word!!

No comments:

Post a Comment