Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 30, 2010


Quincy and Monroe came yesterday afternoon and they were happy to be here. I watched a couple of webinars yesterday and last night watched sports on the TV. I put some last touches on the new book and will finish it out by tomorrow morning. This morning has been really busy, cleaning, washing, doing dishes and bathing dogs. Franklin is a Pom, he loves to get a bath and he needs one often. I am listening to a webinar now on weight management and I don't agree with him so will turn it off and find something else to listen to.

The man with the land across the road is driving his truck around his fence to check on everything and I remember when my dad and I would walk around his fences and check them out, too bad that guy across the road is not getting his exercise. It is unseasonably warm today but windy and not much sun, I did open up the front door so the dogs can look out the screen and get a new view of things and I like the fresh air, also. My family is supposed to come this evening for games and pizza, I am not certain that pizza is a health food but I can be bad every now and then. I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment