Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Listening to Dr. Jonny Bowden

18 years ago my son had a son, Connor is a great kid!
Monroe and Quincy went home this morning so I only have all my little dogs and cats for a few days, I have to run to the store and get laundry detergent and cat food. First have to get my old car started and some gas. I am listening to a webinar by Dr. Jonny Bowden and really enjoying the learning. I also did an order of essential oils that I need and some Emu Oil, need to stock up on the ones that are for respiratory wellness: Lemon oil, peppermint, Eucalyptus, thyme and tea tree. These oils are very good to inhale, especially in the winter, besides that they make you feel good. If you have a headache, just rub on some peppermint oil on temples and forehead, a very safe 'medication' and very inexpensive. Emu oil aids in absorption so if you are wanting something to get to the source of inflammation or pain it gets there much better when used with emu oil. It in itself is a great anti inflammatory. It is a great oil and has lots of uses; arthritis, muscle and joint pain, psoriasis, eczema, shingles pan, burns, cuts, insect bites and aging skin. Purchase pure oil from a reputable company.

No comments:

Post a Comment