Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Season for gifting


Well because of emergencies I have 6 extra dogs instead of just Monroe and Quincy. The washer is going, the dryer is going and everyone is napping. I got the big idea yesterday that I wanted to do something for the people who stand in the unemployment line. I had a lot of play dough, dolls etc. in my drawer so wrapped them all and got my packages of angel pins out, called the employment security and found that the time for the lines is Monday. I planned to pass out the gifts, hot apple cider and put the pins on people, then found that I have extra dogs on Monday so had to scrap my plans, I am hoping that someone else will go in my place, I already have the little gifts wrapped.

Three of the dogs are of the extra large variety so I have no floor space in this little house and they do not mind me stepping over them at all. Such nice dogs and they love me a lot. I am grateful today for their unconditional love and adoration.

I am listening to David Wolfe this morning via the computer, he is one of my favorite experts. I am again very grateful that I live in the electronic age.

No comments:

Post a Comment