Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 24, 2010

more Mema's Sleepover dogs

One more chicken dead in the barn this morning, that leaves me only 2 hens, guess there is an animal out there who loves chicken heads. Now I only have Julie and Jackie left. I am surprised that a wild animal will go into the barn and steal a chicken with a horse, a mini mule and 4 goats in the barn. JR the mini mule has been a the far end of the barnlot the past few mornings so he may be frightened of something.

I got a Christmas gift from Lonna, 2 gallons of raw milk, such a treat, I do not drink the chalk that is called milk in the grocery store. I have raw cream in my coffee this morning.

I am listening to Darren Weissman on a webinar; the Infinite Love and Gratitude guy.

I have Barky, Dixie and Xena now so I did not sleep well; no room, everyone wants to touch me and Dixie is so big.

No comments:

Post a Comment