Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Life on the tiny farm


As you can see by the picture, Kidd loves to sleep in my lap. Wish he could sleep in your lap. They are doing everything that puppies do; pee, poop, chew, play and cuddle. Keeping me busy just cleaning up after them and trying to be certain that everyone else gets plenty of love too.

Watched basketball on tv last night and listened to a webinar by Dr. Brad Nelson on emotional healing. Today I have to try the yard cleaning because it is going to be a bit warmer. Also gotta fix a spot in the fence since the chickens are free "rangeing" a bit far and I am afraid one of my neighbors will have them for dinner. I have three little hens and am getting 3 little eggs a day, won't last long in cold weather because if I remember correctly, chickens don't lay many eggs in cold weather. Since it has been 60 years since I lived on a farm, I don't remember a lot of the habits of farm animals. I just have to remind myself that the next time someone says they have a "throw away" animal that needs a home: "I have reached my limit"!! It takes a lot of money to feed everyone the best and keep them all healthy. Everyone is having a morning nap and the washer and dryer are going and I have a few more chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment