Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 23, 2010

I made a big mistake yesterday, had to run to the Dollar Store to get an emergency supply of canned cat food; the store is about 4 or 5 miles from the house, I made a mistake of not putting away the cookies and candy I had on a plate on the table. When I got home Jackson had consumed the whole plate, don't think the vets are correct about chocolate being poison, Jackson is more active than ever. I brought out the snacks when Molly was here and just had not put them away, bad mistake. Everyone is chewing on bones this morning and enjoying them a lot. Chloe is being certain that Jackson does not steal all the other bones and hide them. She is a great little black pug policewoman.

Cold but sunny today, I am grateful that all my animals are happy and healthy. Janet, the horse and JR the mini mule wanted a little extra love this morning so better take out carrots for them later.

One of my neighbors brought empty egg cartons yesterday, I guess it is to remind those little hens of mine to keep giving me 3 eggs a day so they can have some. I am listening to a webinar this morning but it is not very informative so I may switch to another one. I need to spend some time today on my memory classes also. Barky comes today for sleepovers and she loves to dance in my lap and leave little paw prints on my thighs. I call her my prancing pug.

I have a little toy doxie that is begging to be in my lap, so see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment