Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Little bits of ice crystals in the air and on the porch and it is ccoolldd! Just have to be grateful that I do not live farther North. I have to carry a hot cup of coffee today so my hands will be warm.
Dixie just passed up the water bowl to go to the toilet to drink and Domino followed, waiting by the water bowl until Dixie finished. I just don't understand their thinking.
I think Lonna will be over to have some breakfast with me so I will see a two legged creature today. The dogs got a Christmas treat this morning. I am saddened because another little hen was killed last night, my cuz thinks it is a weasel. Julie is all by herself this morning, as much as I like the chickens and love the eggs, I don't think I can provide a safe place for them.
I hope Dixie and Xena will be picked up today. Dixie is a problem because she is so big and tries to occupy the same space as me, she does not understand the laws of nature that 2 objects cannot occupy the same space.

No comments:

Post a Comment