Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 31, 2010

Tornadoes the last day of December!!


Woke up early to tornado warnings, hail storm warnings, heavy rain, and some possible fatalities in the viewing area. I got everyone fed including the barn animals but the dogs were not interested in going out so the puppy pads were used indoors, I counted the poops and someone accidentally went outdoors, can't imagine that!! Lots of power outages in the area. The clothes that I left on the line last night have to be washed again because my clothesline is down on the ground too. I am grateful that the really severe weather missed my little acre.

Had family game night and Pizza last night, Jill won, I guess I was not concentrating or I would have won, I almost never lose. My competitive spirit (stubbornness) will die with me but that is probably the reason I am well. My parents did not tolerate by stubbornness very well and I was often disciplined for it.

I have the local radio on today because of the weather so will hear the radio show call in trading show, could find a wood stove. The radio will keep me informed about any weather changes. The temperature is declining as it was in the 60s and will be freezing this evening. Must be global warning.

I am sorry that I don't have one of the recalled automobiles, wish they would recall my 1990's Venture, but do not think that will happen.

Happy New Year. think I will find a bell to ring at midnight and distrub all my animals!!


No comments:

Post a Comment