Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Healthy, Wealthy? and Wise?


Yesterday I avoided a cat riot by going to the store and purchasing cat food, my problem now is with 4 cats in the house, none of my "stuff" on the tables and shelves stay on the tables and shelves, I have to change my way of doing things. When the puppies were here, nothing could be on the floor, now I have to keep stuff off the tables. Can't win for losing. For a change today I am listening to a webinar on gaining wealth, so maybe I could afford Christmas presents if I would follow instructions. I am just not very good at following directions, never have been, as my mom and dad would have told you. In the '80s I was a Tony Robbins fan and had all the tapes, so if I followed instructions well I would be healthy, wealthy and wise.

I talked to my grandson on the phone yesterday and always enjoy hearing him. My granddaughter will be home today for Christmas break from college, certainly will love seeing her. It is certainly great to have smart healthy grandchildren.

Reached a goal; no misspellings!

No comments:

Post a Comment