Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My typical day??




Did not get anything accomplished yesterday, too many dogs and too much fun. Dixie and Xena should get picked up today and there will be a bit less activity. Quincy and Monroe are supposed to come today but have not heard from them for certain. I do think it odd that people will schedule their dogs over a month ago then not reconnect to be certain that we will remember to pick them up. I also think it funny that people will be ready to leave home and just remember that their dogs can't stay home alone. I did have a mom call me from Texas, she had gotten my number from a friend, and tell me she had left her two little dogs alone in the apartment; she was gone for a week and needed me to go pick them up even though I had never met the dogs. That is a 'good' mom, don't you think? She had put the dogs outside before she left and we had a big snow on the ground. Her little Westies did survive and I took them home with me, there was also a cat in the house. People are really unpredictable, they never quit surprising me. Maybe when I am 80 I will be able to figure them out. I can figure out dogs and cats; just not people.


My memory classes went well yesterday and I also listened to Ann Taylor; not sure if I trust her or not but she is an energy healing person and can't do any harm. I did watch Oprah yesterday, it was good and I enjoyed it. She did a book club thing and made the statement that she had never read Dickens. The first English Lit book that I really enjoyed was; A Tale of Two Cities, must have been because it was so well written, it got my attention.


Gotta get busy, cleaning up puppy poop, etc. etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment