Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 19, 2010


Went to an art show yesterday: Patty O'Hair Vicknair is a really wonderful artist. I have known Patty since 1983 and did not know until recently how talented she is, I did really enjoy her art show. My animals missed me for the few hours I was gone.

My memory class this week is a very difficult one and I know now that I am going to have to spend a great deal of time learning this lesson on memorizing large lists of numbers. I do know that remembering numbers is probably the most necessary thing in the project. Just remembering phone numbers, lock numbers, etc. is so important to lessen the anxiety in life.

I have neglected some of my eye exercises the past couple of days so I am wearing my pin point glasses this morning as I work in the house and on the computer. It is so hard to remember to do each routine every day but I know I must. Yesterday I got the old laptop set up in the bedroom to do the Dr. Shealy DVDs at night in order for me to do the 'rings" for healing. Since the computer has so many problems, it has become a DVD player. It would help if the player on the tv worked but I can't figure out what is wrong with it. I think I need an electronic expert angel, do you know where I could find one? I would love it if Dan lived next door but can't get him to move from Arizona. Where is that knowledge to clone?

Today Molly and family are planning to come over and play card games, hope it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment