Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Winter Blahs


The very cloudy, rainy weather does not make me feel any better, I need some sunshine for my emotional health. I am listening to David Wolfe this morning just reviewing his wellness information. Guess I need some Jing energy and I need some Chi and Shin too. If it gets a little warmer today I will walk barefoot outdoors and get some Jing.

This evening Monroe and Quincy will come to stay @ Mema's sleepover for a few days. Barky is still with me and will meet them for the first time.

I am wrapping up another book "More Ramblings from Mema" and will have it ready to publish by January 1, 2011. If I continue it much longer, it will be too long and no one will read it. So different from the past when we had time to read and had the dedication to finish things we started.

I have to order some more Zeolite today so I can stay healthy. If the rain does not fall, I will work in cleaning up the yard, it is in real need of a clean-up. I got a seed catalog last week so I am inspired to plan my plantings for the spring. I want some more fruit and nut trees, more berry vines and grape vines. Plant shopping should cheer me up!

A little nuthatch is sorting the bird feed this morning, he is so cute and fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment