Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 18, 2010




I am grateful that today is a bright new day, did not have a lot of good times yesterday. Went to Walmart to purchase five gifts for my kids and grand daughter for under $50, it took a lot of time besides staying in my budget; Walmart moved everything since I was there and I could not find anything, had to go all over the store. It is rather depressing to think about how much money a business can save by not remodeling every few months. It also causes so much anxiety for the customer.


I spent that time in town and my animals all thought I had abandoned them. I am grateful too that I had a conversation with two old friends. Christmas used to be a great holiday for me but for the past few years it has not been fun, times to change and I must bend with change.

No comments:

Post a Comment