Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Today I am thankful that we do not have the bad weather that is North and East of us, travel has been so bad during this holiday season.
I am working on my Kwik memory program this morning and am reviewing some of the lessons so I will have a strong base for the system.
I spent some time putting together information for one of Lonna's co-workers, on treating anemia. I put together the information quickly so will need to follow up with a more in depth plan. Today I must put the information in a workable 'user friendly' plan. Most physicians place them on the wrong iron supplement and do not tell them to take sub lingual B12 and vitamin C with the iron, and most do not know what foods contain digestible forms of iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment