Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Getting ready for a New Year!

Santa brought me a Ninja and a scale, I also got night cream and some warm underwear. When anyone in my family goes to a store they immediately go to the clearance sale shelves, last summer when Lonna went to the clearance sale, she found some Danskin long sleeved Tee shirts and when I put one on this winter, I found it to be so comfortable and warm. I wanted 'bottoms', Jill got me some bottoms so I will be warm this winter, I can weigh myself and make a smoothie; in other words I can make it through the winter. It is very cold today and I still have all the sleepover dogs, should send a couple home today. Have to carry water from the house to the livestock, ice in the containers probably will not melt today.

Lonna brought me dinner from Penny's house last night so I have enough left for today, therefore, I will not go hungry today. All the dogs are happy, I passed out bones this morning and they are busy pulling off all the meat and getting into the bone marrow, it takes a while because the bones are frozen.

The washer is going, the dishwasher is going and all the animals have been fed. My day has just started but I am already ready for a rest. Will have new lessons on my Jim Kwik memory classes today and there will be a few football games to watch. My Cowboys lost last night by one point, I am disappointed!

I will be happy to see 2011, have not accomplished what I wanted in 2010 so might as well start over. Actually I start over every day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment